FORT WORTH (AP) - A woman is recovering from injuries sustained during an alleged kidnapping and rape after she was found in Fort Worth.
Police say the woman and her boyfriend were arguing early Sunday morning when he attacked her. They say he left her for dead on a rural road west of Alliance Airport in Fort Worth.
The woman was found by a bystander just after midnight Sunday.
She was reported in serious condition Sunday night.
The suspect has not been identified by police.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave