BURLESON (AP) - A 3-month-old North Texas boy has died after being mauled by a family dog as police investigated a domestic disturbance.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office on Tuesday identified the victim as Bruce Rayden of Burleson. Officials say the attack happened Monday night and the boy died at a Fort Worth hospital.
Burleson police Cmdr. Cindy Aaron says officers answered a disturbance call at the residence. The dog attacked the baby as officers spoke with family members.
Police did not immediately provide further details Tuesday. Further information on the dog wasn’t immediately released.
Burleson is 10 miles south of Fort Worth.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave