From Texas Rangers
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
ARLINGTON (AP) – Texas right-hander Yu Darvish has been scratched from his start Tuesday against Oakland because of neck stiffness.
The Rangers announced Darvish’s injury 21/2 hours before he was scheduled to face the A’s. Scott Feldman will start in Darvish’s place.
The Rangers say Darvish felt stiffness on Tuesday morning. The club also says it is not known when Darvish will make his next start.
Darvish, who is 4-0 in his past five starts, is 16-9 with a 3.90 ERA. The Japanese rookie has 214 strikeouts, which ranks third in the AL.
The first-place Rangers entered Tuesday with a five-game lead over the Athletics.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave