NORMAN, Okla. (AP) - The Big 12 Conference game between Oklahoma and Texas Tech will kick off at 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 6.
Conference officials said Monday the game will be broadcast on either ABC, ESPN or ESPN2. The network airing the game will be released at a later date.
The No. 16 Sooners will travel to Lubbock for the 20th meeting between the teams. Oklahoma holds a 13-6 all-time advantage against Texas Tech.
Until then, the Red Raiders will open conference play Saturday against Iowa state and Oklahoma has a bye this weekend.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave