FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Time is running out to register to vote in the upcoming election. Texas voters must be registered by October 9 to participate in the November 6 election.
On September 25, volunteers, celebrities and organizations all over the country and in North Texas aimed to register tens of thousands of voters on the streets and online as part of National Voter Registration Day.
To register in Texas, voters must fill out a registration application and mail it at least 30 days before the election date.
To be eligible to register to vote in Texas, you must be:
• A United States citizen
• A resident of the county where you submit the application
• At least 18 years old on Election Day
You must not be:
• A convicted felon
• Declared by a court to be either totally or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
For more information about registering to vote in Texas, visit http://www.votetexas.gov/
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave