From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) – Cowboys right tackle Doug Free has already been penalized six times this season.
Free, who has four false starts and two holding calls, said Wednesday that he definitely hasn’t played up to his potential and needs to keep working at it. He had four penalties in the last game.
Free is in the second year of a four-year deal that guaranteed him $17 million. He started all 32 games over two seasons at left tackle before switching sides this year with Tyron Smith, who as a rookie in 2011 played all 16 games on the right side.
Smith has six false starts, but four came in the opener.
Dallas (2-1) is home Monday night to play Chicago, the NFL’s top sacking team.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
*Catch the Bears vs Cowboys – Monday October 1st on 105.3 The Fan & TXA 21 in DFW.
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave