NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) - NASCAR finally announced the 2013 Sprint Cup Series schedule, which is a virtual copy of this year’s slate. There will again be 36 points races beginning with the Daytona 500 on Sunday, February 24. The season will conclude at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Sunday, November 17. There will again be only two off weekends in 2013.
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave