From College Sports
LUBBOCK (AP) – The signs inside Texas Tech’s locker room this week are bitter reminders: Iowa State 41-7 and Iowa State 52-38.
The Red Raiders have lost back-to-back games to the Cyclones the past two years, and last season’s anemic one-touchdown performance at home is still fresh in their minds.
The unbeaten Big 12 teams play again Saturday night in Ames, Iowa.
The loss to the Cyclones last year was the first of a five-game skid that resulted in Texas Tech’s first losing season since 1992 and no bowl invite for the first time in 11 years.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave