Reporting Stephanie Lucero
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Just when you thought that traffic along the LBJ Freeway and Central Expressway ‘High 5′ interchange could not get any worse, the LBJ Express Project announced that they will be shutting down the ramps from Highway 75 to Interstate-635 westbound to one lane for the next year.
The ramp closure started Tuesday night at 10:00 p.m. and, the LBJ Express Project said, the changes are scheduled to be in place for a year in order to complete the main lanes of the project. The Coit Road ramp will be moved on Friday.
The new mix of toll and free lanes is expected to be complete sometime in 2016.
For more information on the closures, including maps explaining the new routes, click here.
Also Check Out:
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Injured Vet Turned Away By VA Hospital In Dallas
- Two Men Dead After Denton Co. Plane Crash
- Family Pit Bull Mauls & Kills Baby, Dog Euthanized
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again