ALLEN (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are searching for the person who spray-painted racial slurs and symbols on a vacant home near McDermott and Highway 75 in Allen.
Police say the abandoned home was spray painted with red swastikas, the “n” word and the words “white power.”
“This doesn’t happen very often in Allen. So why someone decided to do it last night, and at that location, we’re still trying to determine that,” said Sgt. John Felty.
An African American family, who lives near the home, says they were the target of the vandalism.
Public works cleaned off the graffiti, as police investigate the crime.
Also Check Out:
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Injured Vet Turned Away By VA Hospital In Dallas
- Two Men Dead After Denton Co. Plane Crash
- Family Pit Bull Mauls & Kills Baby, Dog Euthanized
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again