DENVER (AP) - Southwest Airlines Co. has officially opened new pilot and flight attendant crew bases at Denver International Airport.
The bases will serve as offices on the ground for nearly 400 pilots and 400 flight attendants, with potential for that to grow. Southwest has eight other crew bases nationwide.
Also Monday, Southwest Airlines started a line maintenance operation in Denver, with six local maintenance employees available to perform routine maintenance as needed for flights in and out of town.
Southwest’s operations in Denver have been growing since it started service from Denver International Airport in 2006.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Injured Vet Turned Away By VA Hospital In Dallas
- Two Men Dead After Denton Co. Plane Crash
- Family Pit Bull Mauls & Kills Baby, Dog Euthanized
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again