CENTERVILLE (AP) - Cattle rangers are looking for clues to who shot and killed three calves found dead alongside a rural East Texas farm road.
A statement from the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association says two calves were found shot dead early Monday near the town of Buffalo, about 110 miles southeast of Dallas.
The association, which actively investigates crimes against cattle, says a third calf was found shot dead nearby. The association says that shooting appeared to have happened a few days earlier, but both cases appeared to be related.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Injured Vet Turned Away By VA Hospital In Dallas
- Two Men Dead After Denton Co. Plane Crash
- Family Pit Bull Mauls & Kills Baby, Dog Euthanized
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again