Reporting Julie Fisk
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - “Frankenweenie” is a remake of a short-film Tim Burton made in 1984. That “Frankenweenie” was live action but this time he uses stop-motion animation to tell the story.
Burton also uses some of his favorite stars from past Burton movies as his voice-talents including Winona Ryder and Martin Landau.
If you’d like, watch the trailer below and click here to find local show times, but first listen to what KRLD Film Critic Julie Fisk has to say about “Frankenweenie.”
PLAY: Julie Fisk reviews “Frankenweenie”
Also Check Out:
- Toddler Recovering After Copperhead Snake Bite
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets After 3rd Seat Incident
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again
- 3.4-Magnitude Quake Recorded West Of Dallas