DALLAS (AP) - FC Dallas coach Schellas Hyndman was fined an undisclosed amount by Major League Soccer’s disciplinary committee on Wednesday.
An MLS statement said Hyndman was fined criticizing officials after the team’s 3-3 draw against San Jose on Sept. 29. The fine proceeds will be donated to charity.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Toddler Recovering After Copperhead Snake Bite
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets After 3rd Seat Incident
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again
- 3.4-Magnitude Quake Recorded West Of Dallas