DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A taxi under contract by Dallas Area Rapid Transit was involved in a crash in northwest Dallas on Friday morning. The incident happened just before 6:30 a.m. along westbound LBJ Freeway near the intersection with Josey Lane.
The taxi driver and a passenger were both hurt, but their conditions are not known.
The DART taxi program is a new one for the transit agency, as they work to trim the high price of fuel and other operating costs. DART officials said that the taxi in this crash is actually owned by Yellow Cab.
Also Check Out:
- Toddler Recovering After Copperhead Snake Bite
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets After 3rd Seat Incident
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again
- 3.4-Magnitude Quake Recorded West Of Dallas