From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) - The Dallas Cowboys have added rookie running back Lance Dunbar to their 53-man roster from the practice squad.
Dunbar was moved up Monday, when the Cowboys (2-2) returned to practice after their bye week. The speedy Dunbar could have a quick impact on kick returns.
Receiver Raymond Radway was signed to the practice squad. He was with the team in camp the last two years, but missed all of the 2011 season on injured reserve because of a broken leg.
Dunbar, the undrafted rookie from North Texas, ran for 105 yards with a 58-yard touchdown in the preseason finale against Miami.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Toddler Recovering After Copperhead Snake Bite
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets After 3rd Seat Incident
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again
- 3.4-Magnitude Quake Recorded West Of Dallas