From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) – Dallas Cowboys cornerback Brandon Carr says the team is refreshed following its bye week, and has erased the first four games from its memory.
The Cowboys (2-2) returned to work on Monday to begin preparations for a difficult stretch.
They play four of the next five games on the road, starting Sunday at AFC North-leading Baltimore (4-1). They also travel to undefeated Atlanta during that span, and face division rivals Philadelphia and the New York Giants, who come to Texas.
Starting center Phil Costa practiced, as did Pro Bowl nose tackle Jay Ratliff, who hasn’t played yet this season because of a high ankle sprain. Costa played only the first series of the season before getting sidelined by back issues.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Toddler Recovering After Copperhead Snake Bite
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets After 3rd Seat Incident
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again
- 3.4-Magnitude Quake Recorded West Of Dallas