DALLAS (AP) - Luxury retailer Neiman Marcus has rolled out its annual holiday catalog, and the priciest gift this year is a pair of $1 million “his and hers” timepieces from Van Cleef & Arpels.
The pair of watches depict a tale of lost love on the faces and come with a trip to romantic Paris and Geneva.
Dallas-based Neiman Marcus is known for featuring expensive and often outrageous “fantasy gifts” in its Christmas Book.
The 86th edition includes a special edition McLaren 12C Spider in red for $354,000, a hen house inspired by France’s Versailles palace for $100,000 and a walk-on role in Broadway’s “Annie: The Musical” for $30,000.
Those with smaller budgets can take heart though — almost 40 percent of the items offered in the catalog are under $250.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Toddler Recovering After Copperhead Snake Bite
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets After 3rd Seat Incident
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again
- 3.4-Magnitude Quake Recorded West Of Dallas