SAN ANTONIO (AP) - The court-martial of an Air Force basic training instructor accused of sexual misconduct has been postponed for at least eight weeks to allow further investigation of his case.
Staff Sgt. Craig LeBlanc was arraigned Tuesday at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio on eight counts relating to having sex with a trainee who had just completed basic training at the base.
His trial was to begin Tuesday. However, the San Antonio Express-News reports the judge in his case, Col. Don Eller, ordered a continuance while the Pentagon’s forensic laboratory analyzes LeBlanc’s cellphone.
LeBlanc is one of 20 basic training instructors at Lackland to be implicated on allegations of sexual misconduct with female trainees.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Toddler Recovering After Copperhead Snake Bite
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets After 3rd Seat Incident
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again
- 3.4-Magnitude Quake Recorded West Of Dallas