DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) - A 16-year-old Dallas cheerleader backflipped her way into the Guinness Book Of World Records.
Miranda Ferguson set the record during a high school football game on Friday, October 6.
She completed 35 consecutive backflips, three more than the previous record.
Also Check Out:
- Halloween Display Catching Family In Web Of Controversy
- Indiana Woman Vanishes From DFW Airport
- Sheriff: Parker County Teen Killed Mom And Sister
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets Following 3rd Seat Incident
- McKinney Police Chief Doug Kowalski Forced Out