SOUTHLAKE (CBSDFW.COM) - Family and friends remembered the lives of two teenage brothers who died in a plane crash one week ago.
The ‘Celebration of Life’ services were held for Paul and Mason Ledet at White Chapel United Methodist Church in Southlake.
Their father, Dr. Len Ledet piloted the plane that went down last Saturday in Van Zandt County. His older brother Gregory also died in the crash.
Funeral services for the older Ledets were held Friday afternoon at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church in Keller.
The four were avid Texas A&M fans and were on their way to a game in Mississippi when their plane crashed.
Earlier this week, Carroll ISD students organized a candlelight vigil and wore Aggie colors, to remember their friends Mason and Paul.
Also Check Out:
- Halloween Display Catching Family In Web Of Controversy
- Indiana Woman Vanishes From DFW Airport
- Sheriff: Parker County Teen Killed Mom And Sister
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets Following 3rd Seat Incident
- McKinney Police Chief Doug Kowalski Forced Out