Reporting Tracy Kornet
DALLAS COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas County Health and Human Services officials announced that free flu immunizations will be given to the public beginning this week and throughout this flu season.
The vaccine will be available for free in both the adult and children’s immunization clinics on the first floor of the DCHHS building at 2377 North Stemmons Freeway in Dallas.
The adult immunization clinic is open from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M. Monday through Friday. The children’s immunization clinic is open from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M. Monday through Friday.
The vaccine is also available for both children and adults at their other clinic locations:
- 3312 North Buckner Boulevard, Suite 200 in Dallas
- 1113 East Jefferson Boulevard, Suite 200 in Dallas
- 8202 Spring Valley Road, Suite #200 in Dallas
- 400 South Nursery Road, in Irving
- 2774 Valwood Parkway in Farmers Branch.
Residents can call 214-819-2162 or 214-819-2163 for additional information.
(© Copyright 2012 CBSDFW.COM, CBS Local Media. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out: