COPPELL (AP) – The addition of sonar and divers has yielded no results as the search continues for a Dallas-area high school football player who disappeared while jumping from cliffs into a murky lake.
An official with the Brazos River Authority said Tuesday that poor visibility in the waters of Possum Kingdom Lake continues to hamper the search for 17-year-old Jacob Logan. The search is to continue Wednesday.
Logan was a wide receiver for Coppell High School, one of the state’s top-ranked teams. He disappeared Sunday while swimming at Possum Kingdom Lake.
The senior was with friends at the lake, located about 80 miles west of Fort Worth.
Coppell is ranked No. 4 in the latest Associated Press Class 5A football poll.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Halloween Display Catching Family In Web Of Controversy
- Indiana Woman Vanishes From DFW Airport
- Sheriff: Parker County Teen Killed Mom And Sister
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets Following 3rd Seat Incident
- McKinney Police Chief Doug Kowalski Forced Out