STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) - Police in Stillwater are investigating the death of an Oklahoma State University student who died this week in an Oklahoma City hospital.
Authorities tell the Stillwater NewsPress that 21-year-old David Brumfield of Plano, Texas, died Monday afternoon. A cause of death has not been determined and the Oklahoma Medical Examiner’s office is investigating.
OSU Fraternity and Sorority Association Manager Ival Gregory says Brumfield was a member of Sigma Chi fraternity. Gregory says Brumfield did not live in the Sigma Chi house.
Stillwater Police Capt. Randy Dickerson declined to release details about Brumfield’s death but said the case is under investigation.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Halloween Display Catching Family In Web Of Controversy
- Indiana Woman Vanishes From DFW Airport
- Sheriff: Parker County Teen Killed Mom And Sister
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets Following 3rd Seat Incident
- McKinney Police Chief Doug Kowalski Forced Out