IRVING (AP) - The average price of gasoline in Texas has fallen 4 cents to $3.51.
The weekly AAA Texas survey released Thursday shows that drivers in El Paso and Amarillo are paying the highest prices for regular unleaded at an average of $3.55. The least expensive gas is in San Antonio at $3.46.
Drivers in Texas are paying 23 cents less than the national average of $3.74.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Halloween Display Catching Family In Web Of Controversy
- Indiana Woman Vanishes From DFW Airport
- Sheriff: Parker County Teen Killed Mom And Sister
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets Following 3rd Seat Incident
- McKinney Police Chief Doug Kowalski Forced Out