Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) - Dallas Cowboys leading tackler Sean Lee has been placed on injured reserve and will miss the rest of the season because of a right big toe injury.
Coach Jason Garrett said Wednesday that Lee will have surgery in the “next week or so.” Garrett says an MRI showed ligament damage that will require the surgery and end hopes of Lee possibly being able to return in four to six weeks.
Lee, a third-year pro, also calls the defensive signals for the Cowboys. The Cowboys signed veteran linebacker Ernie Sims, who played 13 games last year for Indianapolis.
Dallas also put punter Chris Jones on injured reserve. The Cowboys host the Giants this Sunday.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct
- Riders Down After Spending Hours Atop State Fair Swing
- Parents Of First Grader Say Son Was Bullied By Own Teacher