DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A woman is in custody after a VERY slow-speed police chase in Dallas. The incident started at about 3:00 a.m. on Wednesday morning along southbound Interstate-35E, near the intersection with Saner Avenue, when authorities found a Lexus stopped in the left lane of the highway.
As a police officer pulled up behind the vehicle, the woman behind the wheel took off, at speeds approaching… 3 mph.
The driver eventually pulled over near Kiest Boulevard, one exit further down the highway, where she was taken into custody. The woman now faces charges of driving while intoxicated and failing to stop.
Also Check Out:
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct
- Riders Down After Spending Hours Atop State Fair Swing
- Parents Of First Grader Say Son Was Bullied By Own Teacher