DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - It’s one thing to know how to fire a gun. Learning when to pull the trigger is much harder.
Before a Dallas police officer ever steps foot on the streets, they go through training designed to help them make life or death decisions.
After facing heavy criticism for 8 deadly shootings so far this year, the Dallas Police Department recently invited CBS11′s Andrea Lucia to take part in their training program.
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct