From Dallas Stars
Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
NEW YORK (AP) - The NHL has canceled all its games through the end of November because of the labor dispute between owners and players.
The league made the announcement on Friday in a brief statement.
It said that a total of 326 regular-season games, more than 26.5 percent of the season, were scheduled for Oct. 11 through Nov. 30.
NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman already painted a pessimistic picture on Wednesday, saying it was unlikely that a new collective bargaining agreement would be reached to allow the NHL to play a condensed 82-game schedule starting on Nov. 2.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct