DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman is dead after the stalled car she was in was hit along LBJ Freeway early Saturday morning.
The woman’s car was sitting in the center lane of the highway with its hazard lights on. She was trying to make a call for help when she was hit by a pickup truck.
The accident happened in the eastbound lanes of LBJ between Forrest and Skillman.
The woman was taken to Medical City Hospital of Dallas, where she later died.
The driver of the truck was released at the scene, pending a grand jury referral.
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct