GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) – Grand Prairie Police are investigating a series of burglaries possibly connected to a man offering landscaping services.
Dianna Davis’s lawn looks nice but she believes the man who mowed it last week broke in to her house the next day making off with a laptop, cash, electronics and jewelry.
Davis showed us the damage around her front entrance where the burglar kicked in her door.
She says the day before a man with a lawnmower knocked offering to mow her grass in exchange for a few dollars.
Davis says she caught the man snooping around when she went to get him some cash.
After the burglary the next day, Davis told police the story and they reportedly told her that three other Grand Prairie residents had the same thing happen to them.
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct