Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
ARLINGTON (AP) - Country star Kenny Chesney will perform at halftime when the Cowboys host the Redskins on Thanksgiving Day to kick off the Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign.
Chesney was on hand Sunday for the announcement at Cowboys Stadium as the New York Giants beat Dallas 29-24.
The Nov. 22 show will be part of the Salvation Army’s 122nd annual holiday giving effort that features red kettles for donations. The Salvation Army last year received nearly $148 million during the period.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct