SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Google is adding a few more gadgets to holiday shopping lists.
The devices announced Monday include the latest in Google’s line of Nexus smartphones and a larger version of the 7-inch tablet that the company began selling in July under the Nexus brand.
The Nexus 4 smartphone is being made by LG Electronics and features an update to Google’s Android 4.2 system, also known as Jelly Bean. The larger Nexus tablet is being made by Samsung Electronics Co. and features a 10-inch display screen, about the same size as Apple Inc.’s top-selling iPad.
The Nexus 10 tablet with 16 gigabytes of storage will sell for $399. That’s $100 less than the comparable version of the latest iPad. The Nexus goes on sale in Google’s online store Nov. 13.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct