DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The Handsome Guy bandit will likely face a handsome prison term when he’s sentenced Monday.
Steven Milam faces a minimum of 32 years in prison, but could also get life for committing 11 bank robberies then getting into a shootout with Richardson Police.
Milam also was involved in a wild high speed chase with a Mississippi sheriff.
While there’s a chance the judge could step outside the deal and sentence Milam to less time, former U.S. Attorney John Ratcliffe says that’s unlikely because of the chase and shootout.
Milam was caught after the Mississippi chase when his tires were shot out. He pleaded guilty in May to committing two bank robberies. He was charged with nine others as well as getting into the Richardson shootout.
Milam was called the Handsome Guy Bandit because of the expensive, Hollywood-style mask he wore during holdups.
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct