Reporting Jack Fink
POMPTON LAKES, N.J. (CBSDFW.COM) - Hurricane Sandy is continuing to churn slowly toward the New England coastline. It is expected to slam into the U.S. on Monday night. Folks in several states — including residents in New York and New Jersey — are preparing for what could be the biggest storm in American history.
CBS 11 News reporter Jack Fink is in New Jersey, where winds are picking up and many residents are staying inside in preparation for the hurricane to make landfall. Watch the videos below to check out live conditions from Pompton Lakes on Monday morning, just ahead of the big storm’s arrival in less than 24 hours.
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct