DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Taylor Swift announced her plans to launch a North American stadium and arena tour in 2013 in support of her new album, RED. The tour includes a stop at Dallas’ Cowboys Stadium on May 25, 2013.
The tour will include three other Texas stops, including Houston (May 16), Austin (May 21) and San Antonio (May 22). At Swift’s request, all shows will include tickets priced at under $50.
Tickets for the Dallas concert will go on-sale at 10 a.m. local time on November 16.
RED was released last week and already tops the iTunes album sales charts in 40 countries worldwide. The tour is currently slated to visit 45 cities in 29 states and 3 provinces for a total of 58 shows.
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct