From College Sports
FORT WORTH (AP) – TCU is planning a late arrival for its game Saturday at West Virginia in the aftermath of superstorm Sandy.
The Horned Frogs originally planned to fly into West Virginia on Friday and have a walkthrough at the stadium before going to its hotel in the Pittsburgh area.
Coach Gary Patterson said Tuesday that his team will instead conduct all of its normal day-before-game routine at home. The Frogs will do their walkthrough, video tests and pregame dinner at home before flying directly to Pittsburgh and arriving at their hotel around 10 p.m. Friday.
It was snowing Tuesday in West Virginia, but the long-term forecast is for partly cloudy conditions with temperatures in the upper 40s for kickoff Saturday afternoon between the Big 12 newcomers.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct