McKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – More than 11,000 pounds of frozen chicken enchiladas made by a company in McKinney are being recalled.
Food Source, L.P is recalling the food because it may contain pieces of plastic, or “foreign materials.”
Officials with Food Source notified the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service after two customers complained.
The only item being recalled is the 57-ounce box of Bremer Party Size White Meat Chicken Enchiladas. The establishment number on the carton, located within the USDA mark of inspection, is “P-13130.” All of the products have a best buy date of 9/30/13.
While the items were produced in August at the North Texas plant, the food was shipped to stores in New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
So far, officials with the company say they haven’t received any reports of injuries.
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican