From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) – Dez Bryant dazzles one play and drifts the next. Miles Austin piles up touchdowns when he’s not hurt. Kevin Ogletree stars on a big stage then virtually disappears.
Tony Romo has one of the ugliest numbers in the NFL with 13 interceptions, easily the most even though there are five rookie starters throwing plenty of passes. Still, the Dallas Cowboys quarterback is at least sharing the blame with wide receivers showing to be shaky alternatives to steady tight end Jason Witten.
Bryant and Austin have had their share of mistakes, while Ogletree hasn’t resurfaced since a career day in the opener against the Giants.
After losing the rematch with New York, Dallas is headed to undefeated Atlanta on Sunday.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct