DALLAS (AP) - Prosecutors say 18 people have been arrested in the investigation of a North Texas marijuana trafficking ring.
Authorities say a federal indictment unsealed Thursday in Dallas includes charges of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana.
Officers seized marijuana, cocaine, vehicles and several guns as part of the investigation. Three of the suspects also face money laundering-related counts.
The defendants are from Dallas, Irving, Cedar Hill and Midlothian.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican