MORGANTOWN, West Virginia (AP) - Their debut seasons in the Big 12 haven’t exactly gone the way No. 23 West Virginia and TCU had hoped.
The Mountaineers (5-2, 2-2 Big 12) and Horned Frogs (5-3, 2-3) are coming off a lousy October and are in need of solid finishes to improve their positions for a bowl.
First, they’ve got to become bowl eligible. The team that doesn’t on Saturday will be saddled with its first three-game losing streak under their current coaches.
It hasn’t happened at TCU since the Horned Frogs lost four straight under Dennis Franchione in 1998. West Virginia lost three straight to finish the 2004 season with Rich Rodriguez at the helm.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican