Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (Sports Network) - Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant missed practice on Thursday with a hip injury, but still expects to play in Sunday’s matchup with the undefeated Atlanta Falcons.
Bryant injured his hip on his acrobat catch in the closing seconds of Sunday’s loss to the New York Giants.
Originally it appeared that the catch gave Dallas the lead in the final minute, but following an official review, it was determined that his fingertips came down out of bounds.
Running back DeMarco Murray (foot) and linebacker Dan Connor (neck) also missed Thursday’s session and running back Felix Jones was a limited participant for the second consecutive day.
(© Copyright 2012 The Sports Network. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican