FORT WORTH (KRLD) – The insurance claims from Superstorm Sandy are pouring in and so are the loan requests. The U.S. Small Business Administration’s Office of Disaster Assistance in Fort Worth is looking to hire more than 100 loan officers, with commercial lending experience.
“This is a good opportunity who are looking for work,” says the administration’s Public Information Officer Jim Atkins. “This is work that provides help to those who are truly in need right now.”
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s office in Fort Worth does processing of all of the disaster home and business loan requests. Atkins says that they have a call list of temporary employees to bring in during major disasters. Right now, he says that they are in need of people with commercial lending experience.
Atkins says that they are asking qualified applicants to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican