ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The election cycle of 2012 all comes to an end Tuesday. And most say it will be a photo finish.
Most polls seem to favor the president’s re-election, but his lead is slim. Many pollsters agree it is too close to call, but UT Arlington political analyst Allan Saxe says most agree it comes down to Ohio.
KRLD’s Austin York Reports:
Saxe says early voting seems to be favoring Mitt Romney at this point. He says whatever momentum Romney had going into the final week was stopped by Hurricane Sandy.
Saxe also points out it is possible we could see Romney win the popular vote and the president win the electoral vote…thus winning re-election.>
No matter the outcome of the election, most pollsters feel it will be one of the tightest in history.
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican