DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – DART in Dallas and The T in Fort Worth are offering riders free fares on Election Day for those carrying a valid voter registration card.
DART will provide free bus and light-rail rides for passengers from 6 a.m. through 8 p.m.
The T in Fort Worth is offering free fares on all buses, regular and express route, during normal hours (until 10 p.m.).
Joan Hunter, Communications Manager with The T, explains just how easy the process is.
“All you have to do is bring your voter registration card and get on the bus and show your card and you will not have to pay a fare.”
The offer is not valid on the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) and does not include Mobility Impaired Services (MITS).
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican