DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Mavericks announced on Tuesday that forward Shawn Marion will miss at least the next three games as he recover from a sprained left medial collateral ligament.
Marion suffered the injury midway through the third quarter in Monday’s home game against Portland as he attempted a short shot. An MRI confirmed the injury on Tuesday.
Marion will be listed as out tomorrow as the Mavs host the Raptors. He will not travel later this week with the team to New York and Charlotte.
He will be re-evaluated next week.
In four games this season, Marion has averaged 8.0 points, 9.0 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 1.3 blocks in 27.0 minutes while shooting 51.9 percent from the field.
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican