FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - An early morning shooting at Shorty’s Bar in Fort Worth has sent two brothers to the hospital and police searching for the shooter.
28-year old George Garrett and his 23-year old brother Antywine were shot following an argument outside of the bar. Police are seeking the public’s help in finding the gunmen, saying there may be more than one.
Around 12:45 a.m., police dispatchers took a call from a woman screaming hysterically. When police arrived at the scene on Miller Avenue near Highway 287, they found one of the brothers shot in the side and the other with a gunshot wound to the chest.
The shooter had fled the scene.
The victim with a gunshot would to his side assaulted an officer and will be taken into custody when released from the hospital.
A motive for the shootings is unclear.
Also Check Out:
- 4-Year-Old Set To Undergo 40th Surgery
- North Texas Man Jailed For Skipping Jury Duty
- Rockwall Teen Found Dead In Apparent Homicide
- Bell Helicopter Shows Off Newest Product
- Badly Injured Dog Struggles To Survive