Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) - Dallas Cowboys defensive end Kenyon Coleman is out for the season with a torn triceps muscle in his left arm.
Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said Monday that Coleman will be placed on injured reserve and have surgery.
The 11th-year pro sustained the injury during the third quarter of Sunday’s 38-23 victory at Philadelphia.
Coleman started seven games this season, missing two with a knee injury. The 33-year-old could become an unrestricted free agent after the season.
Defensive end Sean Lissemore could return this week after missing most of the past five games with a high ankle sprain.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- 4-Year-Old Set To Undergo 40th Surgery
- North Texas Man Jailed For Skipping Jury Duty
- Rockwall Teen Found Dead In Apparent Homicide
- Bell Helicopter Shows Off Newest Product
- Badly Injured Dog Struggles To Survive