WACO (AP) – No. 16 Baylor has signed three post players to national letters of intent, giving coach Scott Drew another highly touted class.
The announced the signings of Ishmail Wainright, Dominic Woodson and Johnathan Motley on Friday.
Motley is a 6-foot-9 power forward from Houston’s North Shore High School. He averaged 12.4 points and 5.9 rebounds per game as a junior last season to lead North Shore to the Texas 5A playoffs.
Originally from Round Rock, Texas, the 6-foot-9 Woodson is considered one of the nation’s top centers. He’s playing at Huntington Prep in West Virginia.
Wainright is a 6-foot-6 small forward who is playing at Montrose Christian School in Rockville, Md.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- White House Petition To Let Texas Secede Reaches Goal
- Student Mentor Arrested For Indecency Charge With Teens
- Woman Found Dead Inside Her Arlington Home
- Texas Democrats Move To Legalize Marijuana
- ME Confirms: Body Found In Trunk Is Missing Girl