LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – A Silver Alert issued by the Lewisville Police Department has been discontinued for Norbert Klepac, a missing 79-year-old Lewisville man with Alzheimer’s.
Police have confirmed that Klepac was found safe and has returned home to be with his family.
The senior citizen was last seen at 2 p.m. in Lewisville driving a white, 2000 Toyota Tacoma with license plate PW971D.
Klepac is 6-foot-2, weighing approximately 210 pounds with gray hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue shirt, and a tan baseball hat with “Washington D.C.” on it.
Law enforcement officials believe that Klepac’s disappearance poses a credible threat to his own safety.
If you have any information regarding this missing senior citizen, contact the Lewisville Police Department at 972-810-7251.
Also Check Out:
- White House Petition To Let Texas Secede Reaches Goal
- Student Mentor Arrested For Indecency Charge With Teens
- Woman Found Dead Inside Her Arlington Home
- Texas Democrats Move To Legalize Marijuana
- ME Confirms: Body Found In Trunk Is Missing Girl